It is a tree surgeons job to look after trees, keeping them strong and free from disease. But it is also their job to make sure that when a tree and the public intersect, safety is of foremost importance.
If perhaps, a tree has extended too far into your neighbours property, or a trees branches have become dangerous to children, it is necessary to get advice and guidance on the safest way to deal with the problem.
That’s where we come in! Our trained Arborists can give you no obligation advice if you are unsure whether a tree has become dangerous to the public, or your family. Then we have the tools, manpower and resources to get it done quickly and safely.
- Crown reduction, Crown thinning & Crown lifting.
- Felling, Section Felling
- Hedge cutting, Formative pruning
- Hedge laying, stump grinding
- Tree pollarding, lapsed pollards
- Cable bracing
- National Diploma in Countryside Management
- NPTC – Chainsaw Operations Certificate
- NPTC – Certificate in competence in use of pesticides
- NPTC – Certficate to climb trees and perform aerial rescue
- City and Guilds Certificate of competence in signing, lighting and guarding (i.e traffic lights, signage etc.)
- First Aid – St John’s Ambulance
- Waste Carriers License